Doggin’ Around Daycare welcomes your
dog with a free assessment
Staff must be able to interact with your dog comfortably. If possible we would like your dog to come in for a free day before boarding your dog.
Must provide proof of current vaccinations for:
- DHPP/DAPP (1 or 3 year)
- Rabies (1 or 3 year)
- 6 Month Bordetella Booster
- Canine Influenza H3N2 and H3N8
- All dogs over 7 months of age MUST be Spayed or Neutered to participate in any activities
- Must be current on flea and tick medication (year long)
- Complete the Doggin’ Around Daycare/Boarding application.
- We do not take pups over the age of 12.*
Doggin’ Around Daycare has flexible drop off and pick up hours. After hours pick up can often be arranged. Your dog can stay until 12pm the day of departure without any additional daycare fees. Stay more than 3 nights, and your dog can receive a bath for only $10.
What to pack for your dog’s overnight stay
- Regular food and treats portioned into portions if possible (no bowls)
- Bed or blanket for stays 4 nights or longer
- Medications with instructions
*We have this policy in place due to the environment in the facility. We are faced paced, and everything is a solid routine. The dogs are mentally and physically stimulated. They are placed in their playgroup for the day and play inside and outside from 7 am to 7pm. We have found that our senior dogs do not thrive in this environment. They tend to burn more energy than they are used to, which sometimes negatively affects them. We do not want to put your pup in a position where they could overwork themselves to the point of lethargy or worse. We appreciate your understanding in helping keep all of the dogs happy, safe, and healthy at our facility.
During holiday weeks there is a 2 night minimum:
- Spring Break April 15 – 18
- Memorial Day May 30, 9am – 5pm
- Independence Day July 1 – 5 (Closed July 4)
- Labor Day September 5, 9am – 5pm
- Thanksgiving November 21 – 28 (Closed Nov 24)
- Winter Holidays December 16 – January 2 (Closed Dec 25)